The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza stated a young Palestinian man, identified as Ashraf Zo’rob, 21, died at the Abu Yousef Najjar Hospital in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, of serious wounds suffered Saturday.
In addition, another young Palestinian, identified as Mo’ab Daher, 22, was killed on Sunday at dawn after the Israeli army bombarded Deir al-Balah, in central Gaza.
A woman, identified as Leila Hasan al-‘Oweidat, 45, was also killed, and three women were wounded, when the army bombarded their homes in al-Maghazi refugee camp, in central Gaza. They were moved to the al-Aqsa Hospital in Deir al-Balah.
At least 25 Palestinians were injured earlier Sunday, some seriously, while most of the women are children, women and elderly.
Israeli missiles targeted homes, mosques, institutions, infrastructure and farmlands and even medical centers.
The army also fired missiles into the Arafat Police Academy, a Police college, and a security center in Rafah.
Scores of homes have been hit by Israeli missiles in Gaza City, the Shati’ refugee camp, Khan Younis, Beit Hanoun, Rafah, the Central District, and many other areas.
1. Ezzeddin Bolbol, Rafah.
2. Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah.
3. Ramzya Abdul-al, 73, Gaza City.
4. Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 2, Khan Younis.
5. Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia.
6. Hijaziyya al-Hilo, 80, Gaza City.
7. Huwaida abu Harb, 44, central Gaza.
8. Haitham Ashraf Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
9. Mo’sab Daher, 22, Deir al Balah.
10. Laila Hassan al-‘Oweidat, 35, al-Maghazi.
List of the 174 Palestinians, Including Whole Families, Killed Since Tuesday.