Scrolling news:

Pakistan: Four die in Rajanpur house filled with generator smokes

18th May 2014
Pakistan: Four die in Rajanpur house filled with generator smokes
RAJANPUR, (The News): Four persons asleep were found suffocated to death due to smokes filled in the house from the running generator on Sunday morning here, Geo News reported.

 

Sources said that following last night rain and power outage, the residents of a house had left the generator running and went to sleep, when the smokes emitted from the generator filled in the house suffocated to death four persons including three children.

 

A bride is also included among the dead, while the bridegroom said to be in critical condition has been shifted to the Dera Ghazi Khan Hospital, sources said.

 

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-148046-4-die-in-Rajanpur-house-filled-with-generator-smokes

Leave a Comment

What is 14 + 3 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)

The Muslim News Awards for Excellence event is to acknowledge British Muslim and non-Muslim contributions to society. Over 850 people from diverse background, Muslim and non-Muslim, attended the gala dinner.


Latest Tweets

The Muslim News

awards

Awards for Excellence

Read more